Notice: Undefined index: shape in /home/amgxxtxu/www/sites/wp.amg92.fr/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-button.php on line 356
Sharing Box Shortcode
Avada has included a quick Sharing Box Shortcode so you can get your message out to the world! Choose an appropriate tagline that complements your blog, and customize it by choosing the tagline color as well as the sharing box’s background color. This shortcode allows you to personalize your icons, personally set the title and the description that will appear when it’s shared, and specifically allows you to upload a custom image for Pinterest.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Tagline & Content Customization
Create your own custom tagline and content to really let viewers know what your blog is all about. Click one of the social icons to see how it works! Tweak the tagline color as well as the sharing box’s background color.
This Is Your Custom Tagline!
This Is Your Custom Tagline!
Social Icons Customization
Personalize your social media icons by setting their color, and whether or not they’re displayed with a background. Increase the radius of the box to have circular icons. You can also determine the tooltip’s position, whether it’s top, bottom, left, or right.
Customize Your Icons
Complete Set of Options
Every option and description included with the sharing shortcode is listed below.
- tagline – The custom tagline text. For example, Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
- tagline_color – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the tagline’s color. Leave blank for Theme Option selection.
- title – The custom title of the blog post you want to share. For example, My Blog Post.
- link – The actual URL path that will be shared on the chosen platform. For example, http://www.example.com/.
- description – The custom description text you want to share on those platforms.
- pinterest_image – The URL path of the image you want to share on Pinterest, starting with http:// and usually ending on .jpg, .png or .gif.
- icons_boxed – Can be one of these values: yes, or no. Sets the icons to be boxed or not.
- icons_boxed_radius – Accepts a pixel value that sets the box’s radius. For example, 4px.
- box_colors – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the social icon box’s colors. Use one value for all, or unique colors for each. Separate unique colors with a vertical line. For example, #AA0000|#00AA00|#0000AA. Leave Blank for Theme Options selection.
- icon_colors – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the social icon’s colors. Use one value for all, or unique colors for each. Separate unique colors with a vertical line. For example, #AA0000|#00AA00|#0000AA. Leave Blank for Theme Options selection.
- tooltip_placement – Can be one of these values: default, left, right, top, or bottom. Sets the Social Icon Tooltip position.
- backgroundcolor – Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ) or RGBA values ( rgba(0,0,0,0) ). Sets the background’s color. Leave Blank for Theme Option selection.
- class – Add a custom class to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.
- id – Add a custom id to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.